Before You Ship a Car or Vehicle
Car Shipping Guidelines for Safe Vehicle Transport
- Your vehicle may not exceed 7’ in height.
- Your vehicle must have a minimum of 4” ground clearance to safely load and unload your vehicle.
- We must have a working phone number where you may be reached throughout the duration of your vehicle relocation.
- Transit times will vary depending on the time of year and the origination and destination of your particular move. Your estimated transit time will be indicated on your quote and order confirmation documents.
- We gladly provide cargo insurance quotes upon request.
Preparing Your Car for Shipment
- All personal belongings must be removed. (except standard vehicle items such as the jack and spare tire)
- All exterior spare tire covers, grill covers, or car covers must be removed.
- Plants and hazardous materials are forbidden by law to be transported.
- One set of ALL keys for the vehicle must be provided.
- Non-permanent luggage racks, bike racks, or ski racks must be removed.
Vehicle Inspection Requirements
- You or your designated representative must be present for the inspection at the time of pick-up and delivery.
- Damage will be noted by our representative at the origin.
Please contact us at 916-300-4870 or 916-224-6917.
79ers Auto Sales appreciates your business.